Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stupid.

Dear Comcast,
I love you. I really really love you. If you were a boy errr, my husband, I'd kiss you. A big ol' wet sloppy kiss, cause I'm silly like that. Remember that one time that you kept me waiting over 3 weeks to set up our internet and then finally gave us the news that you don't have the rights to this building? Remember how you knew that all along and just kept us sitting here waiting and waiting aaaannnndd waaaaaaiting? Remember how I don't love you at all and I would never ever kiss you? Even if someone bet me one hundred bucks. I would actually break into you're shiny skyscraper headquarters and vomit on your toilets and spit on your floors. And the maybe steal a tv or two.
Love,
Nancy




So. I'm back. ish.
Yes, we finally have internet.
Yes, my dog did chew the power cord for my computer. So I essentially still live with out internet. I can use Ryan's laptop to check my facebook and email and such, but it takes me a while to put together a blog post and I don't like to be a computer hog.


I have lots of posts in my head. Posts have been piling up for months now. We'll see if I ever get to them, I might just start with the present and never "catch-up" with all the posts I've missed. Except, I'll most definitely be posting the pictures of a new dress I got that is just darling. My friends grandmother complimented me on it and said that she loved my style. Most people would probably be like "Oh no, I better change something." But for me? A grandma complimenting my style? Perfection.



Also.
If you ever come to Philadelphia, do me a favor and don't go to Pete's Famous Pizza. They don't deserve the business. One passerby on the street said what I feel perfectly, but the language was too foul to pass on. Use your imagination. And while you're at it, pray that I will be able to quit. quit. QUIT. soon. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of cord do you need? Any clue? We have two laptops in the pitch pile, maybe one of those cords would work.

    To bad we also just dumped a whole plastic storage bin of misc cords Ernie had saved.

    ReplyDelete