Friday, November 15, 2013

stranded at the drive-in

(We didn't actually get stranded. I only named it that because of the first line in this song "Sandy" from Grease)

Another item crossed off of my "26 before 26" list! I'm feeling like I need to slow down with this list. Which is funny because I've only crossed off 2 things in 3 months BUT a lot of the things on that list aren't just things that we can go and just do one weekend. So those that are, I want to kind of save and spread out amongst the year. Not just smash 'em all in the first quarter of this year so that I know I'll cross off everything. Cause that's so not the point of it...however, you're gonna see like, 3 more of these posts in the next week. Haha, I'm doing a terrible job at slowing down.

Anywho, in our boredom last weekend several weekends ago, we decided to make our way over to the drive-in!



We skipped dinner and stopped at an Albertson's and loaded up on snacks. When I say loaded up I'm saying it like, looooaded up. It was a fantastic decision. And of course we had to buy some popcorn when we got there. What's a movie with no popcorn? It's nothing I want to be a part of, that's for sure!
This is the sign they brought out to put next to our car ;)

Get in my belly, you fake-buttery artery-clogging goodness

We saw "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2" and "Gravity." "Cloudy With a Chance" was good. It was really cute. Plus, I pretty much love Anna Faris in anything, even if it is just her voice. "Gravity" was...meh, okay. I get that it probably took a lot of time and work, but there was really no point to it. There was no real story, it just...kind of...was.

We had a great time. All that was missing, was Ryan's letter-man jacket and a shiny old car :)

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the movie sign I knew you had to have seen Cloudy 2. We missed that one, but girls would have loved to see it. How could you see two movies in a row, in a car? I can barely make it through one movie at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I remember the drive-in. Your little car is cute at the drive-in. So fun!

    ReplyDelete