Sunday, November 10, 2013

365: highlights from weeks 5-8

Ahhhh, busy days around the Smith household for the last 3 weeks. But I'm finally getting a moment to sit down and take a breather. And begin to catch-up my blog a bit :)
Here's a few of my favorite photos from the last few weeks (a few...who am I kidding, I should have just called this post "picture overload")

Day 36, 10/19
Saturday bike ride

Day 36, 10/19

Day 36, 10/19
Fish taco lunch date

Day 38, 10/21
Frozen yogurt date with this little guy.
He people watched and played with his sock. I scarfed down 5oz. of toasted coconut fro-yo.

Day 40, 10/23
(favorite)

Day 41, 10/24
Ryan's parents came for a visit and brought us Michigan apples! Yum!
(Aaaand cider and donuts...double triple a million times YUM!

Day 42, 10/25
PUPPY! SLEEPING IN A STORE FRONT!

Day 43, 10/26
Ryan and his Dad walking the Imperial Beach Pier

Day 44, 10/27
Hiking in Torrey Pines
(Definitely over-exposed. But I still like it, it's actually a favorite)

Day 44, 10/27
Torrey Pines
(favorite)


Day 44, 10/27
Torrey Pines

Day 44, 10/27
Ryan- when we have been married for 30 years, I hope we will also look
this happy trying to figure out the newer technologies of the times :)

Day 44, 10/27
Torrey Pines

Day 44, 10/27
Torrey Pines
(favorite)

Day 45, 10/28
(favorite)

Day 46, 10/29
(favorite)

Day 48, 10/31

Day 55, 11/7
Skyping with the Mechams, getting a free concert from 2 of my nieces

Day 55, 11/7
My parents were in town, so naturally my sister, Mom, and I played card games for an afternoon.

Day 56, 11/8
View from my parents room at the Hotel Del Coronado

Day 56, 11/8
"Partial ocean view" my butt!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE them all-but I think my favorites are the ones 1) Dad and Ryan on the pier and 2) the sky at Torrey pines-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eclectic mix of pictures in this post. Of course have to say my fav is my bike and loved reliving "game afternoon" seeing the skip bo pic :) Ryan and Bob with their hands in their pockets....like father like son, love that one. Glad you got the scandalous "wedding/sand castle" in the corner of the "ocean view" picture so I can relive that whole ordeal too. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're getting a frozen yogurt place in town soon and I am SO excited! The window still says "coming soon" but I keep stalking.

    You have a lot of favorites which surprises me since you are so critical of work. I love all your pics.

    ReplyDelete