Wednesday, May 5, 2010

going vegan for a bit

So...I've decided to try a vegan diet for 30 days. My friend Sarah is vegan, and wanted our group of friends to "Take the Pledge" [or something] for 30 days. So I said I would do it, for her.

Since I'm back home for the summer, I had to make a deal with my mom to get the food...she buys what I put on the list and I'll make dinner all week. No big deal, I like cooking and I guess it'll be preparation for cooking dinner once Rye and I are married.

Here's what I made for our first meal: Vegan Stir-fry!! Not too bad! Wish me luck to stick with this for a month!!

3 comments:

  1. The stir fry was GREAT nance, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that pic looks like something you'd find online from a professional cook but I recognize our plate! It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are you coming to cook at our house?

    ReplyDelete