Friday, May 28, 2010

leave it to the song artist

I was just sitting.

The moment strangely reminisciant of my time in Uganda.

I was missing those adorable babies.

Wanting to cuddle and kiss them.



And then this song came on my pandora.


Brooke Fraser said the words that I was trying to say here, but soooo much better. When I posted that blog, I was worried people would think that I meant "burden" as a bad thing. Which was I was not trying to say. At all. I was trying to say....


"Now that I have seen, I am responsible.
Faith without deeds is dead.
Now that I have held you in my arms,
I cannot let go til you are


I am on a plane,
Across a distant sea.
But I carry you with me.
And the dust on, the dust on, the dust on my feet.

I will tell the world.
I willl tell them where I have been.
I will keep my word."




I miss you Uganda. I miss you babies.
But I'll be back.
Someday.
I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment