Tuesday, May 18, 2010

let the "DIY-ing" begin!!

I've finally started with my long list of DIY projects for the wedding!!
It felt so good to be making stuff! I guess being so bogged down with school and RAing, I just didn't have the time to be creative with anything other than projects, programs and bulletin boards [thank the lord that that is done with forever] I had forgotten how much I love to create!

I've learned this about myself: If I'm ever grumpy, just leave me alone with some craft items and let me be creative!

Last night I made the sign for our "goof booth"
It turned out exactly as I had imagined [don't ya just love when that happens]
Sigh, I'm looking forward to the rest of my DIY projects...when I can be alone and let my creative juices run wild!

1 comment:

  1. "OOF BOO!" haha. I love your sign though, good job.

    ReplyDelete