Friday, June 4, 2010

e sesh. as in engagement pictures for all you not active in the wedding-blogging world

EEEEE!!!
I cannot even contain my excitement.
Not today.
Not yesterday.
Not last night when I was desperately trying to fall asleep.

Why you ask?

Well.....Ryan and I took our engagement pictures yesterday with the incredibly talented Bryan Laubhan and Kelly Mae Stier with Bryan Laubhan Photography.

When I say incredibly talented...I mean like ridiculously, stupidly, specatular-creativity-oozing-from-their-ears kind of incredibly talented.
No. Really. They are.

We all had so much fun.
[despite the thousands upon thousands of bugs]
And I CANNOT WAIT to get our pictures. But I'm gonna have to wait 2 to 3 weeks. I'm not so sure I'm gonna make it.

BUT, Mae and Bryan gave us a little preview.
A one picture preview.
Ooooooo. I hope that one picture can keep me content until we get to see the rest of them.

And it just may, because it is spectacular.
be sure to click on the picture to see it in its full-size majestic beauty



















See?
You're drooling aren't you.
I told ya they were good.

Be sure to visit their blog and oogle and google and "ooooo" and "ahhhhh" over all the dreamy images.
And then hire them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment