Monday, September 20, 2010

freedom is here.

Worship.
It's incredible how refreshing it is.

My day consisted of...
Doing laundry.
Cleaning.
Writing thank-yous. [uh, the dreaded thank-yous]
Dealing with Ryan's all new kinds of sassy this morning.
Killing 4 bugs.
Being alone.
It wasn't the best day. [but hey, it wasn't that bad]

But come 2 o'clock, and I start playing my new Hillsong CD.
Ahhhh....like a breath of fresh air.
My saddened heart completely changes when worshiping.
When I worship I'm reminded that I serve a God much bigger than anything this world has to throw at me. That I worship a God greater than any heartache I experience. That I praise a God who knows exactly what He's doing with my measly life.

And today, I while I was worshiping and my "spirit" was being lifted out of its typical state of sadness, I began to think about those who don't believe in Christ. Where do they go when they are feeling down in the dumps? They have nothing REAL to put their faith into...I never want to know what that feels like.

I imagine it feels...

empty.

hopeless.

lonely.


Lord, thank you for finding me at the very beginning of "me."
I am truly grateful that I never have to know what my life would be like without You.

Let my life be a shouting proclamation of who You are. To show those who do not yet know.

No comments:

Post a Comment