Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm baaaack, the sequel

Ahh....and I'm back.
It's a been a while since my last update, and I think it's an understatement to say I had an incredibly busy summer!
I planned a wedding. And did tons of the details all by myself. So that took forever.
But we're married now!
And then we went on our honeymoon to Isla Mujeres, Mexico. And it was fan-flippin'-tastic.

We moved just one short week (er, 4 days) after our honeymoon, so now we're in Philadelphia and absolutely loving it!! Ryan will start school on Monday, and maybe one of these days I'll get a real-world grown-up SUCKY job [which I'm excited about, can you tell?]
I hate posts like this. Ones like, "This is what I did. Then I did this. Now I'll do this." But now that everyone is caught up, I can get back to the real blogging that I like to do
[And hopefully I'll find my camera soon]

1 comment:

  1. Well I enjoy "This is what I did. Then I did this. Now I'll do this" type of blogs, especially yours :) Nice to be back on layersofasandwich and I hope you find your camera too. We are keeping are eyes peeled here. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete