Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wedding blogs

Without a doubt, the best part of wedding planning was reading wedding blogs. I would spend hours upon hours locked up in my little dungeon of a dorm room, clicking page after page of beautifully unique and inspirational weddings.
Oh the world of wedding blogs...it sucked me in. And I enjoyed every blissful minute of it.

I had plans to submit photos of our weddings to a few of my favorite blogs, but our photographers beat me to it. Which I'm totally okay with, because guess what...Ryan and I are featured on one of the nation's top wedding blogs today, Inspired By This!!!

Check us out!

2 comments:

  1. So cool, thanks for posting the link. I didn't even know such things existed. I still kinda don't get it. How did you know to look at someone's blog you don't even know? Love that some of my decorations made the blog :) Too funny.

    ReplyDelete