Thursday, November 8, 2012

heads up

Just a little heads up...for the next few months I'll probably be updating my blog a little less than usual. I've got lots of other things on my plate right now and so the blog is taking a back burner for a little bit. I'll still update, just probably only once a week or every other week.

Think of it as a courtesy to you, since there's really nothing exciting to write about over here.
Unless you want to hear about my anxiety.
And then send me some Xanax. That would be nice.

2 comments:

  1. Oh bummer. I LOVE reading your posts but I understand with all the stuff you have going on. Looking forward to seeing you both in December. hugs and kisses, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand how that goes! Even twice a month would be stellar. Miss you. Good luck during this transition time

    ReplyDelete