Monday, October 7, 2013

365: Week 3

I think my problem with the blurry photos on here is that I am resizing them to be the proper width for my blog layout, and because the pictures are so much larger than that size they are being shrunk down quite a bit. Which is affecting the quality. But...I don't really know how to solve that because a.) while I could set my camera to take smaller sized pictures, I don't want to because if I want to make a large print of one of them I'm kind of screwed in the quality department and b.)I can't not resize them because like I said, they're huge, and they won't fit here anyways.

So...guess I'll have to live with blurry pictures on here until I find a better solution. Stupid blog.

Day 17, 9/30
Several peppers ripening at the same time in our balcony garden means our favorite
homemade pizza three days in a row: pesto, goat cheese and roasted red peppers

Day 18, 10/1
Some kids are awesome. And other kids are really awesome. This little guy is clearly the latter.

Day 19, 10/2
Isn't he super cute? Another favorite that I'm sure will remain a favorite through out
the year. You'll just have to trust me that the clear version of this one is really good.


Day 20, 10/3
Lights for Lucas

Day 21, 10/4
Hung out with this super cool dude for a few hours.

Day 22, 10/5
The beginnings of dinner. Love squash season!

Day 23, 10/6
Sunday afternoon bike ride and coffee shop mini-date

5 comments:

  1. Is that Ryan riding my bike and taking a picture at the same time? Don't crash my bike Ryan!!!! Happy to see my Schwinn (personal request from a couple of posts back). Your pizza looks delish. We bought two City Pickers over the week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in that scenario, that would be MY big hairy leg in the background? Silly, I'M riding your bike and taking a picture! Ryan is riding my bike, haha. We're all messed up with bike ownership around here!

    Good luck with your City Pickers, you'll love them, I'm sure! We have peppers galore over here! Took them long enough! We're getting ready to pull our last zucchini plant, but not sure what we'll plant next in it's place or if we're gonna wait until spring to start something new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha....I didn't have my "full strength" glasses on so didn't notice the "hairy leg"!!! Nice to see my bike being rode. Just booked our flights to Cali.....Yay!!!

      Delete
  3. Ah gee, just erased my comment. Oh well, thanks for sharing pics, love seeing any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to Xaviers forehead?

    ReplyDelete