Sunday, July 5, 2009

Picture Update






Daniel, wearing a girl's sunglasses

I had a bad day a few days ago and decided it was time to bust out the Ghiradelli 60% cocoa caramel filled dark chocolate that my mom hide in my bag. Oh...it was heavenly. Thanks Mom!!

Patience. Is she not the most adorable thing?!

Krista, a volunteer from Kentucky, left a few days ago. We had a goodbye pj party with/for her. From left to right is Evie (my Aussie roommate), Krista, Ruth (who is from England) and myself.

This is Laura, a volunteer from Australia, and me in the rocking chairs outside Baby Watoto. There are now 34 volunteers here (yes, THIRTY FOUR) so they have PLENTY of time to just cuddle babies through out the day (I'm with Daniel and Patience, so it has made not much of a difference to my daily schedule). Anyways, Patience is sick so I have been just holding and rocking her lately, and Laura and some others have been able to join me in the cuddle time.

2 comments:

  1. awe, I wanna hold a baby too, how can I sign up? what organization are you with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy oh boy, you held out a long time for the chocolate treat. Glad you enjoyed it. Time to come home for more :) Can't wait for your arrival. I have missed you!

    ReplyDelete