Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures of My Room





Here are the pictures of my "new" room. It's all girls living there and we don't have a wardrobe of any kind so that's why there are clothes everywhere!!


1. This is the view walking in the door. That's Evie in the pink on her bed and Lauren in the back corner, on her bed.
2. We pushed Marianne and mine's beds together to make more room. So we basically share a really huge bed, but still have our individual nets. It's funny.
3. My bed is the one closer to the wall, behind Marianne.
4. Our balcony, which is very useful after hand washing clothes :)

1 comment:

  1. You know me Nan, I always love to see where you are at and what your surroundings look like. Thanks for posting pics of your bed and balcony. Looks like a compfy bed. Not sure about no place to put your clothes?!

    ReplyDelete