Saturday, May 23, 2009

Picture Update








Since I don't have much to update on (Jenna and I went to a market, out to eat with some volunteers for one of their birthdays, met a cute young family from California who is staying at our guest house, and got a "shout out" from a man from Michigan driving by in a van taxi) this update will just be some pictures.
Enjoy :)

1. Me and Liam, who I had a picture of a few posts ago. He's making a funny face, but it's still cute.
2. Abigail; she has a little fro and the nannies love to do her hair in different styles. This was taken while one style was being taken out and she looked so silly!
3. Esther (Mom, I think you would like Esther, she is a chubby 9-monther) She has the biggest eyes and she loves to dance.
4. Our guest house.
5. What I look like after a day of working; nasty with baby food/drool/snot/who knows stains on my clothes, dirty feet and frizzy hair. This is also where I type my updates and then bring them to the internet cafe on a flash drive.
6. Me and Phoebe on our day out.
7. Phoebe with my water bottle :)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures. I always like to see where my kids are laying their heads at night when they are not home, so thank you Nan for sending the pic of your bed and the outside of your guest house. You are correct, I do love the pic of the "9 monther". Keep on keepin' on Nan. We are praying for you. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy you have this blog. This just makes my day. I have read and looked at your pictures probably a hundred times since you posted them. I am so proud to be your sister Nan. Someday, someday I will go to Africa with you. I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the food/drool/stains/dirtyfrizzy hair is my everyday look, don't diss it : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww cute pics Nave!!!!!!! I love being able to see where you live so that I can picture it when I am thinking about you and what you're doing. Looks like you are having fun and the kiddos love you! Precious. Miss/ love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for pictures! Thank you for posting them. This week I am praying that you and Jena are getting along and that you are feeling "at home". Miss you-esp popcorn nights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey nance! The kids look soo cute! Im so happy your having a great time. The shirts came in. The pinks came out red, but its okay. I still love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. and ps. can i open your season 8 of friends? it still has the wrapper on it.

    ReplyDelete