Sunday, May 8, 2011

heroes.

Okay, so I know that I am like ridiculously behind on television shows. But we don't have cable. So deal with it.
My newest tv obsession? HEROES.
This show is awesome. Like...whoa. Really awesome. I only discovered it yesterday and I'm already on episode, well, I'm just gonna keep that to myself. [I did clean the oven/stove and made a fantastic dinner, so I have done other things besides watch tv]
Not only is the storyline great, but the show also has some little "bonuses" that make me love it that much more:
1. Mohinder.  
















Mohinder. Mohinder. Mohinder. I love that name. I could say it over and over and over again. I might need to get a little pet and name him Mohinder.
[While looking for a picture of him, I think I may have seen some pictures that reveal part of the future storyline. Ahhhh! Dang it! It's like when I look ahead on the Netflix and read episode descriptions for future episodes, and then I know what's gonna happen and I wonder why I ever did that in the first place.]

2. Peter Petrelli. Another name I like to say over and over again. Peter Peterelli. Peter Peterelli. See? It's catchy! And not only do I like his name, but hi. It's Milo Ventimigilia (aka Jess from Gilmore Girls. Member? I'm a walking version of imdb.) And I like his hair.














Ahhh! I saw future pictures of Peter Petrelli too. I'm now reconsidering this post.
And also? Looking at that picture, I'm not sure why I like his hair so much. I promise it does look good on the show.

3. Jayma Mays has a short role on the show.
You know Emma Pillsbury? You know how I looooove her? Yeah, that's Jayma Mays.
AND she's a sweet little southerner on Heroes. Emma Pillsbury with an accent? Adorable.



















You know what's funny? Her character on "Ugly Betty" was named Charlie AND she plays Charlie in "Heroes." I don't even think she looks like a Charlie. Hello people, it's Emma.

4. THE MUSIC. It's not your typical dramatic tv show music.

This one reminds me of Slumdog Millionaire. Which is only one of my all-time favorite movies. (Just listen to the beginning, not all 7 minutes of it.)

And this one? This one is just nice.




And now I'm abruptly ending this blog post, because so far on every search I've done to find pictures/videos, I've seen things that happen in future episodes and I'm not happy about it.
Moral of the story? Watch Heroes.

1 comment:

  1. incase you didnt know, Jayma Mays is in an upcoming movie that looks really cute.....

    okay, so i typed that only remembering that i saw her in a preview, but i couldnt remember which one, so i looked it up, and the movie is actually Smurfs. So...not so cute, but whatever. haha.

    ReplyDelete