Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Edward Morra? Bradley Cooper?

So Ryan and I have been "arguing" about "Edward Morra's Headqurters" which popped up downtown a few weeks ago. There's signs all over advocating Edward Morra "a new vision for New York." (A little bit of misguided foreshadowing: Headquarters in Philadelphia for a guy running for something in New York should have been our first clue)
As I looked at the posters more and more, this Edward Morra guy was starting to look really familiar.
"Hey," I say, "that guy's an actor!" We kept walking down the building of posters, and it was bugging me (oh, and in case you didn't know, I've become a walking version of IMDb in the past few months.) "No, really, what movie is this guy from? How do I know him?"


We continued our walk but it was eating at me, until it hit me, "Oh! He's the guy from 'He's Just Not That Into You'...the cheating, jerky one." Ryan was all, "Yeah, okay, whatever." I came home and looked up that guy's name but was sorely disappointed to find out that it wasn't Edward Morra, but rather Bradley Cooper. Regardless, I looked up some pictures of him to show the disbelieving Ryan.

 "See? Don't they look alike?" I say to Ryan. He goes, "Meh, I guess a little bit."

And every time we walked by the "Edward Morra Headquarters" in the past few weeks I had to be like, "Seriously. This guy and Bradley Cooper are like identical twins! I can't believe you don't see it!" And Ryan was adamant on his stance that they only look a little bit alike.

Well, today I googled Edward Morra. It's been really bothering me, and I just HAD to prove that these guys were somehow related. Turns out, there is a new movie being filmed in Philadelphia, where the main character, Eddie Morra, is played by none other than...that's right, you guessed it, Bradley Cooper.

Bahahaha. Ryan and I both feel pretty dumb.



Oh, and also Ryan has agreed to now believe me whenever I say people look alike. Because he NEVER agrees with me when I say that, but this very clearly proved that I know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. Before you even said it I knew who you meant, it was obvious even on the non close up picture! Good eye Nave

    ReplyDelete
  2. HahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

    ReplyDelete