Thursday, January 19, 2012

diana cam pics, take 2 [and 3]

I just got my second and third rolls of film from my Diana developed.
Roll 2, mostly pictures I took with the lens cap on. Awesome. Not really.
I did get a couple good pics from that roll though so it's all good. But I'll never know what I didn't capture.
Roll 3, blew my face to pieces. In a good way. Like, "OH MY GOSH THESE PICTURES ARE SO AWESOME MY FACE IS BEING BLOWN TO PIECES! DIE!"

Side note: the guy who owns the place I get my film developed and prints from said to me, "Enjoy! Film is magical!" And I knew that I was giving my business to the right place.


So...wanna see my faves?

My Dad and Mom at John's Roast Pork (with light leaks)

Drake at the dog park (over-exposed, but still cute)

Disney Magic

Flowers from Clark Park Farmer's Market
Clark Park (West Philly love)


I wrote about this one here. Thought you all (well, Julie) would want to see how it turned out.
Not too shabby. Ryan really likes it.

Okay.
Now.
Are you ready to stop breathing? Because of my incredible Diana camera skills?


These are my ultimate FAVEY-FAVES.
Scooter

Levels of abandoned building

A.L. Levis. and light leaks
Soda Water Ice Cream & Light Lunch

BEETLE! and LIGHT LEAKS!
#1 Favorite

Take a moment and compose yourself. I know..they're overwhelming.
Hey, member yesterday when I said I don't like to toot my own horn? Well, guess that went out the window.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post, nan! I was doing a terrible job using my Holga, so Ive been trying to bust that thing out more frequently. Your pics turned out great! I like the 3 exposure one! And the scooter! and the Beetle! and the Light Leaks! And the guy who said film is magical! (cuz it is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beetle's my fav.....DUH!!!! The only thing that would make it better would be my face looking through the drivers seat windsheild :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney magic is mine! It is such a cool pic-so different than digital. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete