Thursday, January 12, 2012

jason wu for target.

Oh. my. goodness gracious.
Kill me now.

I am excited and jittery and doing that shaky-clapping my hands and squeeling thing I do when I get super ecstatic.
You know why...
Jason Wu.
For Target.

It's TO DIE FOR.
I want basically every single piece in the collection.

Oh my goodness. It's pathetic how excited I am, but I can't even type. I can't even form words to describe my feelings.

Here, lemme show you my favey-faves of all the looks.

























Siiiiigh...it's beautiful right? I love it all. Socks and shoes included. (But not the hair. What the heck is the deal with girls and these dumb milkmaid braids. A little advice: you look stupid)

I used to not think I really had "a style", you know like when people see something and go, "That is SO so-and-so?" I felt like that couldn't be done with me because I was kind of all over the place.
But hello, this collection screams me.

I already have plans to get up bright and early on February 5th and head to Target before church. You may think I'm crazy, but do you remember Missoni for Target? It was insanity. And the Target website crashed. People were nutso for the stuff. And I mean, did you SEE that collection? 100x better than freaking Missoni for Target. So, I'm just insuring that I can at least get one thing from the collection. Or 15. You know, either one, but preferably the later.

(You can view the entire lookbook here

3 comments:

  1. I love the white dress and the blue one with the red around the bottom. All these totally look like you. Some of the stuff looks like what I wore in the late 70's. Good luck on your shopping excursion. Better than black Friday shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY used to wear milk braid hair in elementary school. For who knows what reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. were you able to get any of the pieces? Very cute!

    ReplyDelete