Thursday, June 7, 2012

all for love.

A few months after I returned from Uganda, I got connected to Love's blog. She adopted a little boy who I had watched at Baby Watoto before he was transferred to a different orphanage. I started reading it because it was nice to see him growing, but I kept reading it because of Love's heart. She is an incredible woman of God and He shines through in everything she does. She always advocates for orphans around the world. Trying to find their families, raising money for families who can't afford adoption but have a child waiting for them...etc.

She has been advocating for Esther for a while, and her family has found her! And the process is moving very quickly now! Very exciting, but also means that they need to raise money much faster than anticipated.

Love is hosting an awesome (I mean awesome) giveaway for those who donate to Esther's adoption fund. Or you can just share on facebook/twitter...that'll get you an entry too!!

Please go check it out and think about how much of a difference $20 could make to this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment