Saturday, June 2, 2012

no worries

Stick with me guys. I'll be back soon! We were traveling last week, and then had some friends here for a couple days.
Plus also, I have an awesome post lined up BUT I can't get photoshop to not crash while trying to save stuff...any tips? It only happens when I do "save for web and devices" but I'm trying to save a gif, so I have to save it that way, right? Any photoshop pros out there who can lend a helping hand?

Enjoy some tunes from The [lovely] Mamas and The Papas while you wait. I'm prepping for the arrival of our record player, so I've been listening to some awesome old school music :)

This song makes me want our VW vanagon RIGHT NOW. And then we could drive to San Fran, and I would wear daisies in my hair. And be a total hippie. And do this to everyone we see.
And then errbody would be like, "Whoa. A real-life hippie." And I'd be like, "Teehee, gotcha. Cause I'm not a real-life hippie."
Except, it might be kind of fun to be a real-life hippie.
That is all.
Sorry for all the sentences starting with "and."

2 comments:

  1. does it need to be saved as a gif? is it animated? if not, just save it as a jpg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad was cracking up over this post!!

    ReplyDelete