Tuesday, June 19, 2012

cute stuff, part 2

Ryan and I drove home to Michigan last weekend for a wedding. [Where the get-away car was A STELLA SCOOTER AND SIDECAR! Ohmygoodness, I had a heart attack. Beautiful wedding, Em! We had so much fun! Also, next time I'm in GR can you give me a ride on your scooter?]

So on our long drive home, I had plenty of time to think. And think. And think.
Side note: I'm a terrible road trip partner. Few things in life are more boring to me.
With all my thinking, I realized I left out two of my all time favorite cute-animal videos! I can't believe myself. Also, I realize every video is my favorite.

So, without further ado, here are the additional videos. Prepare your heart.
Seriously.

First. This husky puppy that gets sad when heading to the dog-sitter's for the day, so he needs his owner to hold his paw. PRECIOUS.

Second. Oh my goodness...THESE BABY RACCOONS. I'm not going to spoil it for you, so seriously watch the video. Don't watch the whole thing, start at 2:40. And really, all you need to see is like 3:30-3:50.

AHHHHHHH, 3:37!!! It's the best. I melt into a puddle.

1 comment:

  1. Well, darn. We can't get internet at the house and are using some little side hook up thing Ernie has that is too expensive to stream on so I shouldn't watch the videos.
    But maybe not so darn as I hate racoons right now and don't think I will ever see one as cute ever again and kinda glad I don't have to watch that one : (

    ReplyDelete