Thursday, April 28, 2011

you capture: pink

 This week's theme was "pink." I walked out the door, and BAM! The alley next to us was covered in beautiful pink blooms and fallen petals. I'm not very pleased with the shots I got, not only are they blurry but in comparison to the beautiful walk down the little alley these pictures are really ho-hum.













































At least spring has finally arrived, right? Although that's more like summer over here! We completely skipped spring. It's been 80-something degrees all week!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. First of all, love the new look!!!! I mean, love love LOVE the new look!!! Second, didn't I hear you on FB telling Michiganders to be thankful for living in such a beautiful place when you have to live in a dump? Hmmmm...I think you've got your states mixed up. It is gray here and nothing is blooming, I'd say you have it pretty good there in the ol' city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful!!!!!!

    www.bullrockbokeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first thing I thought when I saw these was that they reminded me of Philly : ) And then I see in your sidebar "What we did in Philly" How funny! Beautiful! I love the pink trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH, jealous of that beauty and of the 80 degrees! not. fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so not fair that you walk out your door and that is what you see. I shouldn't complain after spending the winter in FL but it is freezing here and certainly NO blooms. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats SOOO pretty! there are so many pink petals on the ground! I love it!

    ReplyDelete