Friday, February 18, 2011

i whip my hair

I've listened to Willow Smith's song "Whip My Hair" probably like 736 times today.
Some may say I have a mild obsession.
Some are also stupid. And not my friends.


Things I want to say after you watch that video:
a. My taste in music is kind of funny. Not even 5 posts ago I was raving about "The Civil Wars" and now here I am, loving "Whip My Hair"
b. Does this girl have style or WHAT?
c. Willow Smith is 9 people. She is 9!! Isn't she the cutest little thing? I just want to carry her around in my pocket. Eh, maybe she's a little too big for that. But I at least want her as my neighbor's daughter, and we would hang out all day.
d. My favorite parts are from 2:35ish-2:45ish and 2:51

But really, all I want to say about that video is this:
I. NEED. THIS. HAIRSTYLE.



Granted, I would have to tone it down just a little bit. Because I'm not awesome [read: confident] enough to totally rock it. I would have it a little shorter.
But yes. I most definitely need this hair.

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh! I totally love this video too! But i always feel stupid cuz everyone else just makes fun of it but im all like, "well...i kninda...enjoy it." haha. and I love her hair, too! You should do it. It would be awesome.

    Oh. My fave parts are at 3:22 and 3:43. when the baby and grandma are dancing. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls and I LOVE this. When we first saw it, we watched 176 times in a row. They play it on the kids channel on the radio we listen to on the way to school, and whenever it comes on we all whip our hair. So fun.

    But you want that hair? Ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I most definitely am from a different generation. Wasn't for me at all. I did love the song from your last post but didn't get this one at all. I did like her smile at the end. Glad all you girls are so amused by it. My head would fall off if I whipped my hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanc, I just bought this song (after I listened to it a few times) and i've been rockin out to it ever since, thanks to your suggestion. she is so dang cute and she's got so much style. :)

    ReplyDelete