Thursday, February 3, 2011

red

The You Capture theme of the week was red. I captured plenty of red things, but in the end, I only really liked a few of the pictures. Which is fine, my purpose in participating in You Capture is so that I take my camera out and use it more often.

His and hers red shoes

pretty red recipe box

Red collar for the cutest little puppy, the newest addition to our family
Our apartment has pretty lousy lighting. I get about 15 minutes of sunlight in here everyday, and that's it. I've decided that for my next You Capture, I'm going to be much more proactive with taking my photos outside. That, or I'm really going to learn how to get good pictures on my camera without a flash. I know how to increase the exposure (not sure if that's the right technical term) so that the photo is lighter but it still turns out blurry without a flash. Maybe my assignment for next week will be to do both.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That doggy doesn't look like the picture on facebook. Outside and inside can make things look totally different. Does he have a wacky ear like Nicky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate taking pictures inside, they seem always either dark or blurry. Good luck practicing with your camera! Your puppy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm I have a thing for red shoes...these are lovely. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete