Thursday, September 8, 2011

Diana Pics, Take 1

I got my first roll of film from my Diana cam developed!!
Here are some of my favorite shots:




And this is my all time favorite from this roll...an accident, and I was kind of bummed cause I wanted a picture of just that ice cream truck, but I got over that pretty quickly because, well it's a beaut obviously.

Not too shabby for my first roll. A lot of people end up with a lot of black images because they forget to take the lens cap off, so at least I did good there. I did have several double exposures though. So apparently I forget to wind my film a lot, not just that one time where I took 3 or 4 shots with out winding. Hahaha. Go me.
Can't wait to get my next roll developed!!

2 comments:

  1. Did the pic that I took with it turn out? I can't remember what it was I was taking but you ask me to take one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Nan, I like em. Reminds me of my first camera pics, but I only took pics of rocks and dolls and Micah.

    ReplyDelete