Sunday, September 11, 2011

Flea Market Finds

So, I basically found everything I've ever wanted at the Flea Market on Saturday. Well, minus 2 one-way tickets to Uganda. But that's a difficult find for a flea market, so I'll let it slide.

Exibit A: An old wooden bottle carrier. Hi. Love.
Oooo, dreamy  

Exibit B: Old Letterpress Tray. $15. Wait, what?
Yes, $15.
I've only been wanting one since the beginning of time. Or something like that.
It may or may not need lots and lots of cleaning.




 Exhibit C: Johnny Cash record and magazine holder
Actually, I wouldn't say either of these were on my list of everything I've ever wanted, but we liked the magazine holder and it was cheap, so what the heck. And we needed the record to test out my record player. But hey, nothing wrong with bringing a little Johnny inta your life.

I'll probably spray paint that a fun color. Oooo, I'm so excited!

I wonder what Ryan thinks when he flea market shops with me. Ryan is attracted to things like...oh, I don't know...junk. And bigger ukuleles than the one he has.  And he always asks me what I'm gonna do with the stuff I want. And I'm always like, "I don't know." But then he doesn't let me buy it so I have to make up stuff on the fly. Which I am getting pretty good at if I do say so myself.



And just for kicks...
Our adorable, curious little pup. Who I am far too attached to.

2 comments:

  1. Making stuff up on the fly? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love a good flea market antiquing day. What ever are you going to do with a letter press box and what is it?

    ReplyDelete