Wednesday, September 14, 2011

my Adele love affair

I'm slightly obsessed with Adele.

She is seriously so talented. And I am pretty much in love with her. I told my bestie (who is also in love her) that she makes my heart soar. Congratulations Adele, that is a hard task to accomplish. She has also been added to my list of concerts I will attend. Which is another hard task to accomplish. Really hard. Considering I have like 3 or 4 people on that list. (Which includes (in case you're curious): Elton John, The Civil Wars and someone else I can't remember. Sorry dude. Guess you're off the list.)

And bonus, the girl's got MAD style.



So cute, right? And if those images didn't convince you of her awesomeness, prepare yourself. Cause you're about to fall in love.


First up: Set Fire to the Rain


Second: Someone like you, A live video for you, so you can hear how truly talented she is.
And this song? Totally breaks my heart. I just want to sit down and cry with her. I think an artist is [or should be] considered successful when they can have their audience feeling the exact emotions they want them to. Whether it's music, or photography, or painting, or whatever. Again. Adele = super talented woman.


Do yourself a favor and actually listen to those songs.
You will not regret it.
Also, do me a favor and get this vinyl record of Adele's latest album, 21, so I can hear her beautiful voice booming from my vintage record player. All day every day. And be happy forever. Thanks. You're a doll.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, she is so marvelous. There is so much passion behind her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot, I clicked to soon and interrupted the song. I too love Adele. But I had no idea what she looked like or what she wore. You're so funny to me.

    ReplyDelete